- Choosing the Right Pellet Fuel
- How to Test Run a Pellet Stove
- How to Clean Your Combustion Blower
- How to Oil Your Blower
- How to Clean Your Convection Blower
- Troubleshooting an Auger Motor
- Choosing the Right Wood Fuel
- How to Test Run your Wood Stove
- Combuster Checkup
- Secrets for Success with Stove Bright Paint
- What causes excessive soot to build up on stove glass?
- Chimney Fire Prevention
- How to Identify Your Gas Valve
- Fireplace Media - Is It Important?
- How to Identify Your Fireplace
- How to Clean Your Gas Fireplace
- The Essential Guide to Gas Log Sets
- The Essential Guide to Skytech Remote Systems
Get help from some video tutorials
At Mountain View Hearth Products, we are proud to provide a level of customer service that is no longer commonly found. Our customer service agents are available to contact between the hours of 8-5...View More
How can I search for a product?
You can use the search box in the upper right hand corner of our website to search for products or part numbers. When searching for an item search by part number if you have it or include your mod...View More
How can I view my cart?
You can view the contents of your shopping cart by clicking on the "CART" link in the upper right hand corner of the browser. You can also click this link to be redirected to your shopping cart.View More